Tangible Personal Property

Agricultural Classification

Other Forms

  • Petition to the Value Adjustment Board

    A petition to the Value Adjustment Board is due by the 25th day of the mailing of TRIM notices. The petition must be submitted to the Clerk of Courts office.

  • Address Change Request

    The owner or an authorized agent must sign this form and send it to our office to change a property's mailing address.

  • 911 Address Request

    Use this form to request a 911 address for a new or proposed dwelling. Should you have any questions regarding the application please contact Chris Milton at (904)653-4539.